This brief highlights important findings from the FPwatch 2015 DRC outlet survey. FPwatch provides estimates for key family planning market indicators using cross-sectional outlet surveys representative at the provincial level. The DRC 2015 outlet survey was conducted in both urban and rural strata of Kinshasa and Katanga provinces in DRC between October and December 2015. In Kinshasa, 700+ outlets and in Katanga, 500+ outlets were audited and interviewed.
Des résultats sélectionnés de l’enquête FPwatch sur le marché contraceptif dans les provinces de Kinshasa et Katanga. FPwatch fournit des estimations pour des indicateurs clés de planification familiale à l’aide d’enquêtes transversales représentatives à l’échelle provincial sur les lieux de prestation de service.
- Populations Served
- Providers, Women of Reproductive Age
- Health Areas
- Contraception, HIV and Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Developing Markets
- Resource Types
- Data, Quantitative, Reports and Briefs
- English, French
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- Female Condom, Long-Acting Reversible Contraception, Male Condom, Misoprostol for PAC, Permanent Contraception, Short-Term Contraception, Standard Days Method and CycleBeads®
PSI Data Use and Authorship
Anyone interested in analyzing our data, publishing their findings in written works, or presenting them at a conference is required to submit a Data Use & Authorship Proposal. In the proposal, users agree to abide by a pledge of confidentiality, stipulations for data use and authorship guidelines. More on our data use and authorship policies.