Men who have sex with men (MSM) are one of the most affected key populations in Central America, with HIV prevalence ranging from 7.5 to 11.1 percent. This presentation discusses an evaluation which aimed to assess population-level coverage of specific and combined intervention components among MSM and to determine whether program exposure to any or a combination of components was associated with HIV risk reduction behaviors in this populations.
This presentation was created for 2014 International AIDS Conference in Melbourne, Australia.
- Populations Served
- Men Who Have Sex with Men
- Health Areas
- Gender-Based Violence, HIV and Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Marketing Products and Services
- Resource Types
- Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Panama
- Condoms and Lubricant, GBV Prevention and Response, HIV Prevention, Male Condom