Collectively, young people have urgent and vast needs for policies and programs that ensure their improved sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR). Population Services International (PSI) aims to overcome these global health challenges by supporting young people to make decisions for themselves about sex and reproduction, to safeguard their health and to pursue their aspirations. This brief reviews 10 components of the approach PSI recommends to reach young people (15-24 years old) — from applying better audience segmentation analyses to using data for decision making.
From Innovation to Scale: Advancing the Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Young People
- Resource Types: Reports and Briefs
- Languages: English, French
- Population Served: Adolescents and Youth
- Practice Areas: HIV & TB, Sexual & Reproductive Health
- Solutions: HIV Prevention, HIV Testing Services (HTS), Long-Acting Reversible Contraception, Screening, Diagnosis, and Treatment, Short-Term Contraception
- Projects: SIFPO2