Qualitative research findings from a study funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the Maverick Collective aiming to understand and reach young men in South Africa with HIV testing, prevention and linkage to treatment.
- Populations Served
- Men, Men at High Risk for HIV
- Health Areas
- HIV and Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Communicating for Social Change, Marketing Products and Services
- Resource Types
- Data, Presentations, Qualitative
- South Africa
- Antiretroviral Treatment (ART), HIV Prevention, HIV Testing Services (HTS), Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
PSI Data Use and Authorship
Anyone interested in analyzing our data, publishing their findings in written works, or presenting them at a conference is required to submit a Data Use & Authorship Proposal. In the proposal, users agree to abide by a pledge of confidentiality, stipulations for data use and authorship guidelines. More on our data use and authorship policies.