Established in 2008, Population Services International/Europe is a locally registered non-governmental organization based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- monitors the European donor landscape.
- provides in-country technical assistance for PSI network members.
- contributes to new business development opportunities for PSI network members.
PSI-Europe comprises a team of dedicated health and development professionals:
- John Hetherington, Managing Director, PSI/Europe
- Kate Hencher, Deputy Director, PSI/Europe
- Odette Salden, Associate Program Manager, PSI/Europe
- Yuliya Savchenko, Finance and Admin Manager, PSI/Europe
- Stephanie Borsboom, New Business Development Manager, PSI/Europe
- Cédric Mingat, Technical Advisor, PSI/Europe (based in Washington DC)
Related content by category