Established in 2008, Population Services International/Europe is a locally registered non-governmental organization based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- As an affiliate of Population Services International, PSI/Europe serves as an administrative and advocacy hub for a vast global network that includes local offices in 69 countries throughout Africa, Asia and Latin America.
- PSI/Europe also directly coordinates a portfolio of programs funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, spanning sexual and reproductive health and rights programs, including condom social marketing, reproductive health services and family planning) in Africa and Latin America.
- PSI/Europe, including its Strategic Partnerships Unit (SPU), is PSI’s primary point of contact with European stakeholders and networks. PSI/Europe facilitates, and manages the flow of and knowledge exchange between a wide variety of stakeholders from academia, NGOs, governments and the private sector.
PSI/Europe and SPU also:
- monitor the European donor landscape.
- provide in-country technical assistance for PSI affiliates.
- contribute to new business development opportunities for PSI affiliates.
PSI-Europe comprises a team of dedicated health and development professionals:
- Kate Hencher, Interim Director, PSI/Europe and Strategic Partnerships Unit
- Odette Salden, Associate Program Manager, PSI/Europe
- Carrie Gheen, Senior New Business Development Manager, PSI/Europe
- Njara Rakotonirina, Technical Advisor, Strategic Partnerships Unit, PSI
- Cédric Mingat, Technical Advisor, Strategic Partnerships Unit, PSI
PSI-EUROPE REPORTS AND UPDATES
Related content by category