Bring your creativity for something great.
Search our current opportunities
Why work here?
PSI’s work is about enabling families to live happy and healthy lives – we think this should apply to our employees, too.
Thanks for your interest in joining PSI’s team! Here’s what you can expect out of our recruitment process:
- Your application is received and reviewed.
- If you could be a good match, you’re invited to a phone interview.
- If you’re a top candidate, you’ll have a series of interviews with your potential new team.
- If you’re the finalist, we’ll extend an offer!
It’s not always easy to make sure we’re finding the best match, so we try to take the time to do it right. The whole process, from application to offer, takes up to 3 months on average.
If you are selected for a phone interview, you should hear back within two weeks. We do our best to move quickly with all job postings, but in some cases, you might hear back a little later.
We ask general and technical questions that relate to the role for which you are interviewing. We also want to get a sense of who you are as a person. During our interviews, we use behavioral-based questions which ask about past situations or challenges you’ve faced and how you handled them.
There are over 8,000 “PSI’ers” around the world. It’s a motley group with a diverse range of backgrounds from the medical industry to the music industry, all with unique skills we bring to the job. We value self-motivated people with a track record for getting things done in tough situations. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. PSIers also embody the corporate values:
- Measurement: Evidence, research, metrics and evaluation inform our choices.
- Pragmatism: We strive for excellence, but useful and timely are better than perfect.
- Honesty: We act with integrity, share what we achieve, and admit when we fail.
- Collaboration: Active partnering drives impact.
- Trust: We have confidence in our people to make good decisions.
- Commitment: We build local capacity and programs that last.
All you’ll need is your A-game and your resume – unless your recruiter tells you otherwise.
Yes, please submit a resume and cover letter for each position.
To see where you are in the recruitment process, simply login to your profile in iCIMS and review your candidate dashboard. The dashboard will display all positions you’ve applied to, along with the status of each one.
If you need additional information or reasonable accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202)785-0072.
Here's what we're up up to
languages spoken by PSIers around the world
countries PSI works in
PSIers working at HQ and in our country offices
Discover what's happening at PSI
Regional and Country Teams Lead the Way to UHC
By Michael Holscher, Chief Delivery Officer, PSI The global health and development landscape is shifting dramatically. PSI’s 2018-2020 global strategy, Reimagining Healthcare, welcomes these shifts and commits PSI to evolving the value
Private Sector Governance for UHC
By Hilary Kinka, Healthcare Networks Advisor, PSI In early October, PSI welcomed World Health Organization’s Senior Health Systems Advisor David Clarke, Impact for Health CEO and Founder Cynthia Eldridge, and Impact for Health Associate Katherine Jennings for a