Achieving universal health coverage calls for innovative and sustainable solutions to the world’s toughest health issues. We use proven business practices, like marketing and franchising, to help build strong health systems in the private and public sector.
- Understanding and Influencing Consumer & Market Behavior
- Moving Care Closer
- Harvesting Technology and Innovation
Shift Global Health Policy and Funding
- Evolving Global Health Funding
- Influencing Global and National Priorities
- Building a Movement
Strengthen Global Capacity
- Building People and Leadership
- Fostering Technical and Operational Excellence
- Expanding Strategic Partnerships
Providing even more individuals the ability to design their own healthcare.
We’re a nonprofit,
but we take a business approach to saving lives
We break the traditional development model and tackle the toughest health problems by using proven business practices like marketing and franchising, by helping build strong health systems in the private and public sector, by tapping into the expertise of 6,000 local staff in more than 50 countries around the world, and by measuring our impact.
Read on to see how we do development differently.