Adolescents 360 aims to increase the demand for, uptake of and perception surrounding voluntary, modern contraceptives among adolescent girls in Nigeria, Tanzania and Ethiopia. This two-pager dives into the program’s unique Human-Centered Design approach to drive adolescent and youth sexual and reproductive health breakthrough.
Adolescents 360: A Girl with a Plan!
- Resource Types: Reports and Briefs
- Languages: English
- Population Served: Adolescents and Youth, Pregnant Women, Women
- Practice Areas: Maternal Health, Sexual & Reproductive Health
- Countries: Ethiopia, Nigeria, Tanzania
- Solutions: Contraceptive Implant, Diaphragm, Emergency Contraception Pill, Injectable Contraception, Intra-Uterine Device (IUD), Long-Acting Reversible Contraception, Oral Contraception, Safe Pregnancy and Childbirth, Short-Term Contraception