A booklet for Religious Leaders that compiles Coran verses in 9 themes, to help them discuss family health and family planning. Imams have found it useful to focus on specific verses of the Coran when discussing birth spacing and family planning whether in Coranic School, preaches or conversations with youth or the community.
- Resource Types: Guides and Toolkits
- Languages: French
- Population Served: Men, Women of Reproductive Age
- Practice Areas: Sexual & Reproductive Health
- Countries: Niger
- Solutions: GBV Prevention and Response, Male Engagement, Short-Term Contraception
- Projects: Transform PHARE