The purpose of this toolkit is to provide practical guidance to adapt and implement the I CAN campaign in any country context. The objective of the campaign is to elevate and promote the benefits of HIV treatment as prevention across a range of audiences. The concept of “Undetectable equals Untransmittable,” or “U=U,” has been a powerful tool for shifting that perception in countries across the world. The I CAN campaign approach builds upon that foundation, starting with the language of viral suppression to communicate the same concept in a more familiar way.
Guidelines for Implementation
- I CAN Creative Brief Sample
- I CAN Campaign Identity Guidelines
- I CAN ART Champion Training Curriculum
- I CAN Campaign Costing Tool Notes
- I CAN ART Champion Sample SOPs
- I CAN Readiness Assessment Tool
Infographics and Explainers
- Viral Load Explainer
- Myths and Misconceptions
- Fact Sheet – What to expect after testing positive
- B-ok Bottles Explained
Please provide your feedback to our toolkit here, so we may best reach actors with the tools they need.