- Health Network Quality Improvement System (HNQIS) is an android based mobile application developed by Population Services International.
- The tool, made up of checklists, is used by Quality Assurance Officers to conduct skills assessments for FP service providers during mentorships and measures proficiencies in respective skills areas and highlight missed critical steps.
- This is intended to improve client Quality of Care outcomes.
Improving Client Service Experience and Satisfaction Through E-System Based Support Supervision- The HNQIS Story
- Resource Types: Presentations
- Languages: English
- Population Served: General Population
- Countries: Uganda, Uganda (PSI/Uganda)