PSI participated in the 2019 UNC Water & Health Conference: Where Science Meets Policy in Chapel Hill, NC on October 7 – 11, 2019. In collaboration with several partner organizations, PSI created and presented 6 posters at the conference (available to download on this page).
1. Ensuring Quality of Latrine Construction for Low-Income Consumers in Low Water Table Areas in Benin
2. Solving Legal Challenges for Sanitation in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire
3. Sanitation Microcredit – Increasing Access to Basic Sanitation for Low-income Urban and Peri-urban Households
4. Expanding Toilet Use Among Families in Chittoor District (Andhra Pradesh) through Behavior Change Communication
5. Results of a Fecal Sludge Management Total Market Assessment in Cambodia
6. Human-centered Design and Sanitation Marketing in Mali: A Cost-efficient Approach to Scale Sustainable Sanitation Access