For the four billion women worldwide: it’s been a challenging year. The ripple of Roe’s reversal beyond the U.S.; climate change and violence; the consequences of a global pandemic.
And yet, we women persist.
We may not always have a seat at the table, but our strength and resilience powers the fight for our right to our bodies and our lives.
This International Women’s Day, we’re celebrating women everywhere – the four billion of us who run the world, who run our worlds. That’s why we reached out to PSIers across our global network to come together, celebrate, and sing.
Check out the video below.
A special thanks to these PSI superstars for making this possible:
- “Amy,” Aung Aye Khaing – Digital Media Manager
- Ei Wathan Zaw – Health Security Program Manager
- Naw Florence Shwe – Call Center Operator-Health Security
- Khine Khine Saw – Program Manager-Malaria
- “Ma Thi,” Naw Eh Thi Paw – Senior Research Officer
- Nandar Ye Aung – Senior Communications Officer
- Nandi U – Acting Head of TB Program
- Mouykea Chork – Social and Behavior Change (SBC) Coordinator
- Srey Lakh Mech – Social and Behavior Change (SBC) Coordinator
- Simileoluwa Ashimolowo – Youth Innovation Officer, A360
- Aimman Saeed – Assistant Manager, Programs
- Asher Osman Khan – Senior Manager, RMEL
- Dr. Aamir Hasni – Deputy Manager, RMEL
- Farah Mehboob – Assistant Manager, RMEL
- Gunes Menghwar – M&E Officer
- Hafsa Ameer – Assistant Manager, Operations & Procurement
- Hamna Leghari – Deputy Manager, Subawards
- Hira Nazeer – Assistant Manager, Programs
- Khadija Khoso – HR Officer
- Raheel Javed – Senior Officer, IT
- Sadia Husna – Assistant Manager, Admin & Security