This project seeks to provide support effective coverage for maternal, newborn and child health services with timely care-seeking and efficient referrals to responsive health facilities.
To learn more about the MaNe project, see the links below:
- Coordinated Planning by Policymakers and Stakeholders is Key for People-Oriented Urbanization: Lessons from the 16th International Conference on Urban Health (HarpNet, USAID)
- Addressing the health needs of urban slum dwellers in the context of COVID-19 (HarpNet, USAID)
- Respectful maternity care will improve maternal health outcomes for less advantaged populations (White Ribbon Alliance)
- MaNe Project, Makerere University School of Public Health
- MNH Kampala Slum Project, Makerere University Centre of Excellence for Maternal Newborn and Child
With increasing urbanization in Africa concerns are emerging for the health of the urban population as cities sprawl beyond their boundaries, often filled with migrant